Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I had the time to sit down and put thoughts on this blog. This has been my busiest semester so far and toughest. I have even come across an instructor that takes everything out of me, sometimes I have to make myself go to class, but I refuse to give up or to be defeated.
I love what I have chosen to do with my future but there are those that make it difficult to keep heading in that direction, this instructor even brought me to tears which is really hard to do. I almost walked out of class and for that matter I almost quit school, but I am not a quitter so I will keep moving forward. Life always presents it's challenges. I could probably go on and on, but that won't solve or change anything, so suffice it to say this has been a tough week and I am glad it is over!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment