Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bored

I think everyone faces times when they are bored and I am facing a time of that in my life right now. My husband is out of town and has been for a few weeks, I have read so much during school that I don't really feel like reading, and my job doesn't start for a few more days, I can only clean so much and I can't afford to go do anything so here I sit on this stupid computer bored out of my mind so to speak. It is getting ready to rain so I can't go out and swim and all myn friends are busy. Sometimes life just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have taken a summer class on line then I could have been concentrating on something productive. Well before I go on and on about this subject I will end it before it ends up depressing me, surely I can find something construtive to do. I hope!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is pretty funny as my kids seem to be bored as well. They are learning not to tell me they are bored. When they do, I always ask....whose fault is it that you are bored? Hmmm? You! Ha! Then I give them a list of things to do like weed the front flower bed, clean a bathroom and so on......~Ms. A :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why my Mom does that....it's a conspiracy...

    ReplyDelete