Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scare and Heartbroken

We thought I was having a reoccurence of breast cancer but thank God it is just a lump caused by the previous surgery and my sternum is inflammed, lot of stress caused by not knowing, but thankfully I can continue on with the goals that I have in place.

I am heartbroken because of a decision someone close to me is making and because of something that they said, I couldn't believe it came out of their mouth but it did and now I have to figure out what I am going to do with it and how I am going to address it. I would love to write it all out here on this blog, but as we all know what we put on these blogs is forever out there and I don't want to harm the person that has broken my heart. When they said what they did to me today I just wanted to sit down and die. I told the Lord I was tired, but giving up is not what He wants for me and since I am a fighter I will continue on, but part of me is so tired and I would love to just give up but I won't. Maybe later I will sit down and have a good cry, sometimes crying is a good cleanser. I just shared with my husband what is going on and that helped, but still my heart is heavy, Oh God please intervene before it is to late, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment