Sunday, January 9, 2011

4 Years and Counting and of course Changes

I went to the Oncologist on the 29th of December, blood work and x-rays. No sign of the cancer returning and this is without chemo or radiation. I haven't done the best when eating to stay healthy, exercise or even the right mental attitude, but each day I get up and try again. I pray and trust that God will guide me, but it is still up to me to follow His guidance. Some days I do well and other days I fall short and thank God he never gives up on me. Thank God I can continue on the path that lays before me. I have the chance to finish school, see my granddaughter grow and change every day. My husband and I actually have some plans for our future. We have also asked my mother in-law to move in with us. Of course she needs some time to think about it, she has lived by herself for a long while now, but I hope she chooses to move in with so that she won't be alone, she will still have her privacy. I would look forward to being able to spend more time with her. Then we are waiting to see how things are going to turn out for and with my father in-law. At this point the only thing we can do is pray and encourage him and of course let him know that we are here for him. Life sure has a lot of turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment