Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goals

How important are goals? They are extremely important. How will you ever reach one if you never set any. How will you know what your potential is without setting goals. Without goals you will just be living life hoping that you end up somewhere (somewhere good), of course that isn't always the case. One of the goals I set a year and a half ago was to go to culinary school and here I am a year and a half later, half way through.

I set a goal for this year to lose weight and hear I am on day 1 of a new healthy way of eating, it's not about a diet it is about getting healthy and to be healthy you have to eat healthy and a benefit of that is weight loss.

My goals for this year lose the weight and finish two more semesters of school. My goal with in finishing school is to come out with a 3.8 GPA, this last semester I had a 4.0 so my goal is so possible.

I am going to set down in the next few days and set some other goals for myself for this year. At least this way I am not just existing hoping life happens to me, I am living my life reaching for my dreams. I will add some of my other goals to this blog and at the end of the year I will update on how I have progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment