Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Books Picked Up

A week from today I start my 4th semester of college, that means that 3 of them are behind me. I am looking forward to this semester. I have 2 baking classes and a chocolate class, these types of classes are not stressful for me they are fun and allow for my creativity to come out. Thank God last semester is behind me--I hope to never experience that much stress again. It was more stressful than my bought with cancer.

I have my notebooks organized and I have been looking through my books and am excited to learn some new skills. I love baking breads so to learn some new tricks and new types of breads is exciting to me. I have my pens and pencils gathered, back pack is ready now to place the books in that I will need for my first day of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment