Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can It Be

Can it be true they called and told me I didn't have to go into work until 10:00, extra time at home, so I did my house work for the day, figured out what to do for dinner, played with my granddaughter, talked to my daughter and now here I sit, able to blog.

I am reading the book: Eat Pray Love which I am really am enjoying, because of my relationship with God there are a few things that I have to filter out but there is still alot to glean from her journey.

During the last few years I have discovered the importance of having more of a relationship with God than doing all of the religious things that man expects from you, I went back to reading the Bible and am allowing the Holy Spirit to direct my steps, it is amazing how much more fulfilling my life is, how much more I love God's people instead of judging what they are doing, people have so much going on in their lives, they are holding on to so much woundedness that they just need someone to accept them right where they are and love them. I am working with alot of young people right now and they are doing things and making decisions that I don't agree with but I still love them treat them with respect and they come and talk to me about things and if I was being religious none of this would be happening.

I have learned so much about freedom in God, love and life and that trusting God takes me so much further in life than trying to fix things yourself So, I have decided to get a tatoo on my wrist written in Hebrew that says Freedom, Live and Trusting God.

I am so greatful for where my life is going and the people that I am sharing my life with.

God is so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment