Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sometimes Life Just Sucks!!!!!!

Ever had one of those days, I have and today was one of those and of course it involved family. Just when you think you have laid a good foundation in your kids they make some of the screwy decisions based on a lot of nonsense, listen to people that don't really have the all the wisdom they need to help them make right decisions or are giving them advise for their own selfish reasons and then there are husbands that have some areas that need healing and until that healing occurs life can just suck.

I love them all and want things to work out but I am so stressed that I can feel it taking a toll on my body. I know to pray and turn it over but I still have to live with all that is going on around me right now. Frankly I wish I was standing out in the middle of a field with no one around me and I would love to just scream at the top of my lungs, let some of this frustration out.

Right now it seems that no matter what I do or say it is not enough for someone, I think I would like a mini vacation all by myself. I knew life could be complicated, I have lived complicated I was just hoping that by this time in my life things would start smoothing out a bit, but it hasn't.

One of the things that I am afraid of is that all of this stress and lack of security that are in my life right now will cause a chain reaction in my body and I could end up with cancer again. You know no one really takes all that into account when they want me to help them, or agree with them or when I am placed in the middle in order to protect someone. It is taking it's toll and I am tired, but I know I will wake up in the morning and I will be ready to fight this fight once again. Life is precious and I need to savor every moment even when it is hard.

I am tired and I really need some sleep but I hate to go in, I am enjoying sitting here on my deck with the breeze and the peacefulness that is out here, when I go in I will have to deal with all the stress. Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what tomorrow will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment