Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Journey Continues

I thought I would have a lot of time to blog this summer but I was wrong. I am working pretty much full time, plus still taking care of the house, laundry, cooking, and all that comes with that. I had more to do this summer because my husband was working in New York for 9 weeks, I was blessed to be able to go to New York for about 3 weeks to work with him, but then I was back home taking care of things waiting for him to come home, he is here now with us, but he will be leaving again in a few weeks to go work in New York once again. I now have less than a month until classes start again. I am really looking forward to starting these next set of classes they will prepare me more for my future. I am loving school but I look forward to the day I graduate and can start putting the finishing touches on opening our deli.

My daughter and I dream all the time about what the deli will look like, what foods that we want to serve, specials that we want to have, do we want to serve wine and beer or do we want to just serve tea, coffee, soda, etc.... I know that by the time we are ready we will have made up our minds. We are still discussing our color schemes, what we want our uniforms to look like. In this area we are designing our T-shirts for our employees. Shay and I are going to wear Chef's uniforms with a twist. We also want to use the freshest ingredients possible!!!

Well it has felt good to put my thoughts down and I hope that I can continue to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment