Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finding Time

It is amazing the amount of time you can find to do things if you really want to. Blogging is something that I really want to do, I think it will benefit me throughout the rest of my life. I think it will help continue to improve my writing skills. I know that I want to write a cookbook, but I think that I might want to try my hand at writing another type of book as well. We will have to see what my future holds. I may need to experiment with some other writing prompts and see what kind of stories that I can come up with, who knows I might find a decent writer hiding within myself.

I worked on one writing prompt but I was kind of pressed for time and didn't really put all that I had into it, so for the next one I think I will put more thought into it.

I have always loved to write and have written in journals for years, some of which I have kept and others I placed in the trash when my life had moved in a different direction or the thoughts and feelings that I had shared within the pages I didn't want anyone else to read, they were private (between God and myself).

As I am sitting here writting this blog I am already planning out my time so that I can begin to put my recipes together and see what I come up with, I know it will take time and planning since I am not out of school yet and my job doesn't allow my creative juices to flow, I just cook, but I am learning time management in the cook aisle and some other important lessons that will benefit later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment