Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can't Sleep

Ever had one of those nights when you just couldn't sleep, even when you knew you had an early morning. This is the second one for me this week. I couldn't sleep Sunday night because my mind was to busy preparing my cooking final in my head and I was shaking off all the negative thoughts that were trying to invade my brain. Tonight I can't sleep for a few reasons. Tomorrow I have my baking final plus a quiz. I checked my English grade and there are two assignments that I did and turned in that my instructor didn't give me credit for which has lowered my grade and I have emailed her but haven't heard back, so that is adding stress to an already stressful time of finals. My communication final is going to be a bear, I studied for four hours tonight and still have 14 chapters to go. Then to top all of it off my legs decided to start jerking as I was trying to sleep, so here I sit at my computer hoping that I can relax enough to go back in my room lay down and get a few hours sleep before I have to get up. At least with missing out on my sleep on Sunday I got an A on my cooking final, so missing sleep was worth it. Hopefully tomorrow I will get my English grade straightened out and over the week-end I will finsh preparing for my other finals. Oh and I still have a speech to do, I am hoping to get that done this week-end as well. I am ready for summer break. I have enjoyed this semester, but I am ready to give my brain a break, start my new job and then start back at school in the fall. I am really looking forward to the classes I am taking in the fall and I am sure that I will miss out on more sleep, but I have a goal and I am moving towards it. Sleep, Sleep, or how I am ready for sleep. Good night all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry it is a stressful time for everyone and you will get through it. I hope you get some sleep and just think of when school is out and over!

    ReplyDelete