Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Breakfast

We have chosen not to go to organized church anymore so we go to breakfast with a group of friends and work on building our relationships, this includes our relationship with God, because He is invited to be in the center of all that we do. Our favorite place to go is a little restaurant downtown called "lilly's". The have a breakfast special every Sunday and they have some great Mexican dishes for breakfast as well. We are usually there for a couple of hours and we either go through a few pots of coffee or a few pitchers of tea, depending on the weather. We love the atmosphere there and we can sit outside in the spring and summer months. We went to Lilly's this morning and I had one of the Mexican dishes called, "Chichilles"(I know that isn't spelled right) needless to say it taste better than my spelling. We took our granddaughter Zoey with us and of course she was entertaining us all, my mom joined us too and that was nice. Going to Sunday Breakfast with our friends is a great way to start the day and one of the best things about this is that we are all ourselves, we are sharing our lives, who we really are, the good, the bad and all the inbetween. It made it much easier to come home and finish the mountain of homework that I have. Believe it or not I only have to finish this blog and to study for a test and I am done for the day. Well I guess this is really all I have to say on this subject so until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment