Monday, April 5, 2010

Purses

I love purses and if I could I would buy a new purse every week. My favorite is a Coach, but even with that I only like certain Coach purses, then I like Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Prada and of course Dooney & Burke and then there are those that I don't even know the name of the designer, but I love the style of the purse. I would prefer to have a purse to match each outfit that I wear. I own more black purses than any other color, because black will go with anything. Last summer I bought a bright yellow purse and I carried it until i wore it out and had to throwit away. I have a few purses (backpack styl) that I bought when I lived in New York and I carry them when I go to visit and am going to be walking around the city, it makes things much easier. When I go to the city I try to buy at least 2 purses and more if possible, I carry them for a while and then give them away. My purses are all shapes and sizes, I carry a small purse if we go out somewhere at night. My least favorite color for a purse is red and I don't own a single red purse. My next purse will be a Kathy Van Zeeland, I haven't decided what color it is going to be, but I know that it will be faily large to accomodate all the things that I like to carry. I like to have wallets to match, but I don't always do that because I get tired of changing the contents from one wallet to another, but it is time for a new one, one that will hold pictures and my checkbook as well. I like to buy purses as gifts if I really know the style of someone. I do have a limit on how much I will spend on one, but that is for me to know and not share. One of the nice things about purses is that you can keep all of your necessities in them and then add snacks for your kids or grandkids. I think that this is enough about purses for one day, what do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment