Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekends

Weekends don't really exist for me right now, relaxing ones anyway. With all the homework that I have, plus cleaning house, doing laundry and trying to spend time with my husband and my children I can't seem to find to much time just to relax. It is now almost 3pm on Saturday and this is the first time that I have sat down since I got up this morning at 7:30. House is cleaned, laundry is going, grocery shopping is done and here I sit writing this blog which is part of my homework this weekend. I still have math to do and study for a pretty big test on Monday and oh yes I don't want to forget that I have Human Communication yet to do. I feel a little spent, but I only have a few more weeks and then I am taking the summer off, although I am going to look for a job in a restaurant, but hopefully only part time, I still want to have some time to just have fun before I start the fall semester. I don't begrudge all that is on my plate right now because it has purpose in my life and it is something that a few years ago I didn't think I would ever get to do. There is still alot ahead of us, but I think that we will be a little more prepared. At least I know in a couple of weeks I won't be doing much because my husband and I are going away to celebrate our anniversary and the house and homework will have to wait, because we are important too. Well that is all I have for today, I am off to do math before I begin preparing dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment